R.I.P Hip-Hop (1975-2010) or "How I Watched My Best Friend Kill Himself"

Posted by Hustle Simmons / Category:

I'm not gonna pull any punches here...this is the place to come when you wanna get your info with no bull! Yeah, I got an opinion? So what? So do you, I'm just making mine look cool! If you're fed up with ass kissing, boot licking, brown nosing, blind, deaf, and dumb blogs that are spouting off absolute garbage truck juice and talking in circles, then you're in the right place....this is the place where Neo finds out everything isn't what it seems...

I'll deal with topics dealing with politics, (so-called) entertainment, religion, music, computer help, self-help, and any other topic worth devoting any of my precious time to. I don't hate anyone, I have a healthy respect for all peoples (except those who think they're more important than anyone else!) I believe knowledge is key, and being informed is invaluable...if you are the many millions of people playing this collective game of Russian Roulette with your health, wealth, and well being, take the bullet out of the gun...stop playing with your lives, this is serious.

So for my 1st post, I'll start out by giving you fair warning...nothing is off limits, so on that note..



Son, I mean, ma, W--T--F??? For you nonbelievers out there, rap is dead, dun...all these cats keep making "goon" records, or how much white they sell in the hood, yet they can't rap for shit...and NOW if that wasn't bad enough, here's the nail in coffin suckas, if you don't think rap is dead and the music industry has just taken a fatal dose of sleeping pills, you're smoking crack...listen to this shit:

He’s currently in Atlanta working on a mixtape with B.O.B. or Bobby Ray (idk) tentatively titled “CHX and B.O.B: Freshman Friday” and he’s recently decided he wants to become a female rapper.

Charles has decided he would like to go by the name LADY DOOM from now on. Apparently the music he has been making is really MF Doomish and he’d like to rap from a “genderless” perspective.

NO this is not a new nickname, Charles really wants to re-vamp his image and has even had a secret Facebook page under the name “Myu “LadyDoom” Zik” (pronounced Music). They’ve been trying to convince him not to do this for the past few days but he’s got his mind made up to become the best female rapper in the game.

Am I the only one who wishes he was in slapping distance of this clown???

0 comments:

Post a Comment