Can't find any good music anymore?

Posted by Hustle Simmons / Category:

Well, personally, I don't have that problem; that's why I'm sharing with you. Specializing in hard-to-find, out of print classics (main reaction: "I haven't heard this since I was a kid")...this is a connoisseurs collection, mind you. None of the same 'ol, same 'ol compilations and greatest hits, this is a Bugatti Veyron versus a Toyota Celica...you get the picture?..

I specialize in original, clean samples for the sampleheads/producers and ANY album, song or artist you can name for the ol' schoolers, go 'head and try me...I make the iTunes store look like the bargin bin at the record store. Stop downloading from Limewire and getting viruses, peep Pop's Stash!! If it's something you've been looking for and can't find, I got it! Just ask! Dust off your platforms and your bell bottoms, this is the real deal!
You have the choice of listening or even downloading whatever you find in the stash, just click on the small blue arrow on the upper right of the song you pick and follow the prompts....you can thank me later

0 comments:

Post a Comment